Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Firearms and Shooting

Posted by Bugout Bill 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Firearms and Shooting
November 24, 2016 01:14AM
drool...

Chumgeyser on Youtube
E-nep throwing Brotherhood. Charter Member
November 24, 2016 06:14AM
Does anyone reload? It tends to be much better that waiting for ammo to come in stock somewhere, and is especially cost effective for specialty ammo.

I used to save $3.50-$4/rd on one loading, depending on the bullet/power level. It makes much less difference on pistol calibers and ultra common loadings, but if you shoot more than 500 rds/year or high quality ammo it pays for itself quickly. If you shoot Magnum anything, or big bore, or obsolete calibers, it makes it possible to shoot much more for the same money. Kind of like getting Buffalo Bore for 1/2 the cost of Winchester White Box.

With a decent turret press, It isn't difficult to load about 200 handgun rounds/hr, and even a simple set up can load 40 rifle rounds/hr. As an added bonus, you can make a .308 work like a .22, or rival an '06- with similar recoil. Also, you can duplicate specific loads and make cheap practice rounds, like if you have a preferred SD or hunting round.

---------------------------

Ryan, I saw that blood mist on the snow, nothing like flipping a switch!.
November 24, 2016 07:38AM
Any Cal.
Does anyone reload?

Not yet. I plan to however. I'm especially interested in developing the the best ballistics possible for various integrally suppressed barrels. I'm most interested in getting the maximum energy possible out of a sub-sonic round.

As for cost... I've been shooting enough that I believe it to be financially prudent to start reloading. I'm probably another 6 months out from doing so.

Chumgeyser on Youtube
November 24, 2016 01:51PM
Not me, every catastrophic failure I have seen was with reloads. Too easy to overcrimp or charge. I have trouble following directions to make brownies. Speaking of brownies, these are delicious:
[www.browneyedbaker.com]
November 24, 2016 03:11PM
I've wanted to reload, but I don't shoot enough to justify it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill22252 on YouTube. "See you space cowboy"

Resident Emerson Fanboi

Folding knives are fun, fixed blades are important.
November 24, 2016 08:05PM
Chum, start with a Lee Turret Press, the Classic cast if you want something nicer. You can turn out good amounts of ammo, and you can still learn one step at a time. The single stage press is a waste, IMO, unless you are trying to get started cheap or load only low volume/high accuracy stuff. The Lee stuff is cheap, but generally works well (other than the scale). I shot consistent 3 shot 7/16" groups @ 100 yds using the cheapest Lee dies, press, and Hornady bullets in a Savage rifle. Not as pretty, but usually works fine.

Chad, the overcharge is an issue only with certain powders, usually the ones you use to make really light or really cheap loads. Some powders you physically cannot overcharge... make the choices that suit you. Over crimp will never hurt anything but accuracy. Just so you know. Also, the manufacturers are handloading and boxing your ammo. You can probably do a better job than a 17 year old high school kid!

Bill, I hear you! There is a definite break-even point. Also, when you buy a new firearm, you end up buying new dies and reloading components to the tune of $100+, 'cause you can't bring yourself to pay big bucks for ammo.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out It is even worse when you get into bullet casting! Make 44 Mag ammo for $3-4/50, but it takes $600 worth of equipment to do it.grinning smiley
November 25, 2016 02:23PM
I don't reload, however, my uncle has done it for decades. He's invited me out to do it multiple times and for some reason I haven't taken him up on it. I might have to this winter, it would be fun to make some custom ammo for my .308, .357, and .38 special. I save all the brass from what I shoot (I have at least a couple hundred Starline cases for the .357) and he's got a stockpile of various bullets, brass, and powder that he's said I could use. I would like to develop a full power load for the .357 using some 180 grain hollow points (possibly Swift A-frames, though they're ridiculously expensive) that I could use for both deer hunting and bear protection. I think I might use the Sierra 150 grain round nose bullets for the .308 and push them as fast as possible. The ranges I shoot at make pointed bullets seem unnecessary and the round nose bullets should expand a little faster.

Yeah Any Cal., I always like to see a clean kill. That buck came in behind a group of does, I actually had the revolver drawn and was considering shooting one of the does, they were only about 30 yards away. The buck came in on the far side of the does and I didn't want to shoot that far with the GP.

Does anyone use fixed power scopes? I placed an order with Leupold Custom for one of their FX-II 4x33 scopes with the German #4 reticle and parallax set for 75 yards instead of the standard 150. And a bit of laser engraving on the top of the objective bell. I always have the magnification set at 4 power on my 3-9x40 anyway and that scope is just way too large and heavy for my Browning carbine. Plus they're lighter, simpler, and a little shorter than variable power scopes.

4 power is plenty for big game out to about 300 yards and I have only one spot in the woods with shots available at 200+ yards, we call it "sniper ridge." 50-100 is much more common. The ladder stand on the ridge is a great spot but the positioning of the stand makes you fairly exposed so you can't move around much. I don't hunt out of that tree very often because I'm a little fidgety and you basically have to be a statue if you want to see deer before they see you.
November 25, 2016 07:23PM
I use a fixed 4x. I typically left the 3-9 on 3x, unless I was shooting for groups, so figured 4x would be fine. Most shots here are quite close as well, so same idea.

.357 w/ hot 180 grain loads BARKS! I shot some Encore only loads out of a Blackhawk, and they moved quite a bit. Would also put a good little dent in 1/4" plate steel.
November 25, 2016 10:54PM
I have a friend who wants to buy a revolver but also wants it to be less snappy than say a .38, but more powerful than a .25acp. The barrel needs to be short and over all the gun needs to be as light as possible. The intended role to be filled is self-defense, the person has their reasons for the requirements as given even if they seem strange to you.

What can you guys recommend or suggest for overview?
November 25, 2016 11:06PM
Old Spice: He might have some trouble finding one, but either .32 H&R or .327 Federal Magnum might be a good option.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resident Emerson Fanboi

November 26, 2016 01:20AM
Old Spice
I have a friend who wants to buy a revolver but also wants it to be less snappy than say a .38, but more powerful than a .25acp. The barrel needs to be short and over all the gun needs to be as light as possible. The intended role to be filled is self-defense, the person has their reasons for the requirements as given even if they seem strange to you.

What can you guys recommend or suggest for overview?

Ruger LCR in .22 magnum.

It's lightweight, small, very little recoil, more powerful than a .25acp, short barrel, and it holds 6 rounds which is a nice bonus in a lightweight revolver.

Chumgeyser on Youtube
November 26, 2016 02:13AM
Just bought me a Geisselle SSA-E trigger from their Black Friday sale. Yay.

Resident Emerson Fanboi

November 26, 2016 04:44AM
Bugout Bill
Just bought me a Geisselle SSA-E trigger from their Black Friday sale. Yay.

Is that for your AK?

Chumgeyser on Youtube
November 26, 2016 04:55AM
Chum: AR trigger

Resident Emerson Fanboi

November 26, 2016 05:09AM
Bugout Bill
Chum: AR trigger

Sorry if I asked you this before, but what do you prefer between the AK and the AR? Say you could only own one.

Chumgeyser on Youtube
November 26, 2016 01:13PM
Any Cal.
I use a fixed 4x. I typically left the 3-9 on 3x, unless I was shooting for groups, so figured 4x would be fine. Most shots here are quite close as well, so same idea.

Yeah, I messed around with different magnification settings for a while, and settled on 4x as the one I'd leave it on. I could have gotten away with 3x but 4x doesn't loose much more field of view and gives me a noticeable increase in range. I'd say the average distance I get shots around here is 75 yards. The closest would usually be 20 - 30, sometimes as close as 5. 5 yards is pretty rare though and it's usually with young deer that I wouldn't shoot anyway. At least during rifle season. I may have gone with the Ultralight 2.5x20 if it was available through the custom shop, I think that would be enough magnification for about 150 yards. It would be a great scope for most of what I do, especially with the German #4 reticle. I think the 4x33 will be better, it's just a more versatile magnification level. It's got plenty of field of view until I get inside of 25 yards and with the German #4 it should still be easy to make fast snap shots at close range. That reticle is the main reason I got a scope from the Custom shop, if it was available on the standard scope then I would have just gone with that. Parallax has a pretty negligible effect at the distances I usually shoot at but its nice to have it set for the average range since the option was there.

I've long thought the rifle needed it, the Redfield it currently wears is just too large and makes the rifle top-heavy. The lighter, shorter, and smaller objective scope should be able to improve the balance of the rifle quite a bit. I'll just have to get some lower rings. Between the lower height in relation to the bore and the 25% weight savings, I think it'll work nicely. A simple and high quality all-around scope for a rifle that fits the same description.

Any Cal.
.357 w/ hot 180 grain loads BARKS!

I've been shooting it with 180 grain cast ammo from HSM. That's where I've gotten all the Starline brass from, the rest of the brass is an unknown number and it's a mixture of different brands. The claimed velocity is 1200 fps for a 4" barre, I don't know what I'm getting from the 6" Ruger barrel but based on chrono reports online I'd guess I'm seeing around 1300fps. It's definitely loud stuff, I fired one shot in practice with no ear plugs just out of curiosity and it was really unpleasant. It would work for killing a deer, but I would have to wait a while before I went and tracked it. It would probably be like archery in that respect, it just cuts such a narrow wound channel. I think that a 180 grain hollow point like the A-Frame, Remington semi-jacketed, or the XTP would create a wider wound channel and likely still get the full pass through of the cast bullets. I would like to use the A-Frames, but at over $1 per bullet it seems a little questionable. The Remington bullets or the always trusty XTPs are significantly cheaper and will likely work just fine. I'm sure that a 158 grain bonded Speer like what Buffalo Bore uses would work fine and you'd obviously get higher velocities, but I want a full pass through and the ability to shoot at any angle if necessary. There's a pretty big jump up in sectional density when going from 158 to 180.

I got some new grips again for the GP-100 over the summer. They're the Hogue Tamer grips that are meant for the Super Redhawk, and they make the revolver's recoil irrelevant. You feel no hand shock at all, even with the 180's. To be honest, the grooveless Hogue monogrips for the GP kinda suck, I like the stock grips better. The finger grooves and more pronounced shape of the backstrap make it easy to hold the exact same way every time. The Tamers have the same repeatability of hand placement that the regular monogrip does but it's more hand filling, the finger grooves are very slightly less pronounced, and it eliminates felt recoil/hand shock, though muzzle rise is obviously still there.

Old Spice, I'd agree with Chum that the .22 mag LCR would probably be a good gun for your friend. The .22 mag uses actual jacketed bullets that are a lot tougher and deeper penetrating than the .22lr.'s lead bullets. The S&W 351 PD is a decent revolver too but it's significantly more expensive and has a terrible trigger pull compared to the LCR. I was considering the 351 PD as a carry gun for a while so I rented and shot one at the local range. Nice gun, it's even lighter than the LCR and its got a 7 shot capacity, but the trigger is very heavy and not a consistent pull. That kind of trigger pull is apparently common on the rimfire Smiths, especially J Frames. The LCR's trigger feels a few pounds lighter and the pull weight is very consistent during the whole cycle. It's more easy to make accurate double action shots with the Ruger. If your friend doesn't mind spending more money though, I'd recommend that 351PD and have a gunsmith do a trigger job. Trigger work on revolvers isn't that difficult anyway though so they might be able to do it themselves with a spring kit and some Spyderco ceramic rods.
November 26, 2016 04:33PM
Chum: Both.

There are positives and negatives about both guns, but I view the AK as more of an enthusiast's firearm than the AR.

AR's are far easier to service and can be readily configured to do what you need them to do. Those are both aspects I really like about them.

I just think AKs are cool and that the controls are easier and more intuitive if under stress. For a non-enthusiast look for a tool, a basic AR will just work.

The SSA-E trigger though is a necessary upgrade. The stock triggers on ARs are horrific; rather heavy, gritty affairs with an indistinct break. Stock AK triggers are far better.

Resident Emerson Fanboi

December 05, 2016 12:33AM
Bill:
1. What do you think of the 7.62 x39 vs 300BLK in an AR platform?
2. Are you running any optics on your AR? Any experience with the Primary Arms ACCS Reticle? Their Prism scopes? Vortex 1-6x24 Strike Eagle?
3. Any experience with the Mission First Tactical stock vs Mag-Pul?

The Springfield XDM is an excellent duty-type weapon. I had planned on using it as part of a GHB kit, with a side use as a loaner for training new shooters. But since I got it, it has been largely relegated to the safe. With the exception of a few guns with sentimental value (guns my father gave me or I carried on duty as a LEO), I prefer to have guns I carry and use over those that sit in the safe. So this weekend I made the decision to trade in the XDM for a weapon that would see carry time. As with the XDM, I wanted a full size polymer striker fired 9mm. My choices boiled down to the G17, the Walther PPQ and the full size S&W M&P.

My LGS did not have a PPQ in stock, though they had a bunch of H&K’s. But until Chum's issue with his Walther is resolved, I am a bit leery.

I strongly considered the G17 as it has the same manual of arms as my other Glocks and I already have a bunch of G17 mags that I used with my G19. As a bonus, several of my G19 holsters would likewise work with the G17. And finally, in addition to being familiar with the manual of arms, I can easily detail strip a Glock down to its individual components and customize to my liking.

But in the end, it was all about ergonomics. The M&P just feels much better in my hand than the Glock. My Shield 9mm has really impressed me. So, one came home and we went back today to put a couple hundred rounds down range.

After warming up with my Ruger MKII, I switched to the M&P with the large highly sculpted backstrap installed.

My shots were a bit more spread out than I liked at 12 yards, double taps from low or high ready, push and press. But I was just getting used to her.

I switched out the backstrap to the medium. I had run through the CCI Blazer and switched to FM 115gr JHP’s, which the gun seemed to prefer. Bring the target back to 10 yards and focusing on my fundamentals of marksmanship, I soon saw better results. And that was with the shooters on both sides of me shooting AR’s, the one to my left a very sweet Daniel Defense SBR.

Compared to the G19 it is a little longer and heavier, but balances well. The only real down side is the sights. As with the Shield, I find the OEM sights to be too narrow. Now I face the question of XS Big Dot vs Trijicon HD. Though I struggle with this every time I get a new gun and end up in the same place. . .

As a bonus, it fit nicely in a UBG IWB holster for my Sig P220. Between the wide spread on the clip and the 15 degree FBI cant, this holster is very comfortable and conceals a full size pistol under a flannel shirt. I carried the M&P as part of a well balanced carry system the rest of the day, and it is now in my weekend carry rotation.

December 05, 2016 02:36PM
I do wish they made version was the same size as my G19 as well. The trigger is not as good as my glocks (post tuning) or the Springfield and not nearly as nice as the PPQ I shot. It is a bit gritty, then a heavy break. Probably 8 pound range. If it does smooth out after a thousand rounds I'll look at an apex kit.
December 05, 2016 08:51PM
chad234
But in the end, it was all about ergonomics. The M&P just feels much better in my hand than the Glock. My Shield 9mm has really impressed me. So, one came home and we went back today to put a couple hundred rounds down range.

Nice pick up on the M&P. I agree, it all comes down to ergos, for the most part anyway.

My friend just bought the M&P Shield .45 and he and my regular shooting partner both raved about it. My regular shooting partner says the Sig P220 shoots nicer than the .45 Shield but is close. Did you already buy that one Chad, I'm pretty sure you mentioned it. I can't keep track of all your new guns spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

chad234
My LGS did not have a PPQ in stock, though they had a bunch of H&K’s. But until Chum's issue with his Walther is resolved, I am a bit leery.

I got my Walther Q5 back on Friday, and took it out shooting this Saturday.

I never received any updates from Walther, other than the one I prompted by emailing them. I just received an email from the shipping company saying that a package would arrive on Friday and I would need to sign for it.

The Q5 was returned with an invoice that said the trigger was replaced and that the gun was tested and no issues were found. All work and shipping was covered under the warranty.

The trigger is nicer than the original trigger. It breaks cleaner and it is smoother. It was good before, now it is slightly better.

My initial issue was never really addressed. I'm a bit upset about that, but on the other hand I'm not sure what they could have done. They couldn't replicate the problem, and neither could I. I shot 200 rounds through it on Saturday, with no issues of any kind.

The Walther Q5 is a sweet shooter. It recoils, but the handle is so comfortable that the recoil isn't an issue. The trigger is sweet and the gun is very accurate.

I did shoot the Walther Q5, back-to-back, against my friends CZ P-09. I have a CZ P-09 on order from Cajun Gun Works (full trigger and tuning job.) I can't wait to see how the Cajun Gun Works CZ compares to my friend's stock CZ and the Walther Q5. I have already taken some notes, video, on shooting the stock CZ. I plan to replicate my shooting with the CGW model.

I will say that I'm not sure which gun I like better between the stock CZ P-09 and the Walther Q5. I like them both better than a Glock 19, 17, 34.

The CZ P-09 is bigger and a little heavier than the Walther Q5, but it isn't a huge difference. Both feel like large carry pistols, and neither is something I would want to conceal carry. It could be done, obviously, but these are more Home Defense, Target shooting, and open carry trail guns to me. The Glock 42 remains my CC gun.

I ordered the following model of CZ...

CZ P-09 Urban Grey Suppressor Ready

It holds 21 rounds in the magazine. So basically it holds as many rounds as my Walther Q5 and Glock 42 put together spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

It comes with three different sized backstraps, just as the Walther does. As far as comfort goes, the Walther's handle is more comfortable, but only because the texture is smoother on the Walther. The CZ is very comfortable as well, but does give you more traction in the hand.

The CZ has noticeably less recoil than the Walther. You really get a feel for this shooting one handed. The Walther Q5 has a listed weight of 26 ounces with the magazine empty. The CZ P-09 Urban Grey Suppressor Ready has a listed weight of 32.2 ounces. So, this is most likely where the difference in felt recoil comes from, however you can also see that the bore axis on the CZ is quite a bit lower than that on the Walther.

I will have to shoot both guns back to back a lot more before I can tell you which I believe is more accurate. At this point I think the edge goes to the Walther, but I have shot that gun a lot more than I have the CZ, and the hole punching diameters have been within an 1/2" of each other. At times I have shot better with the CZ.

The sights on the two guns are different to say the least. The Walther has a blacked out back and red fiber optic front sight. Perfect for outdoor target shooting. The CZ has suppressor height, 3-dot, night sights. I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to hit anything with the raised sights. It wasn't an issue at all. Line them up, pull the trigger, and you hit where you are aiming at. The fiber optic sights are much easier to see in the daytime however. The CZ sights are very bright in the dark. We tried them out.

Both guns are excellent. I think my plan is to put my Streamlight TLR-2 HL Green on the CZ and get a red-dot for the Walther, as it is intended for.

I will post more when I get my CZ from Cajun Gun Works.

Chumgeyser on Youtube
December 05, 2016 09:37PM
Chad:

1. 7.62x39 vs 300 BLK in the AR

I was really interested in doing an AR pistol in this caliber, but after research and talking to some people with far more knowledge than me in the platform, I got the Draco instead. The problems with the 7.62x39 AR seems to crop up when manufacturers make the seemingly desirable decision to try and get the gun to feed from AK mags. None of the manufacturers (PSA, Rock River, CMMG) have been able to make them run 100 percent perfect. The fact that Knight's Armament Company, a major USSOCOM contractor and producer of many interesting things, wasn't able to pull it off in the early 2000s with the SR-47 really says something about the concept, IMO.

Furthermore, there are a lot of issues with parts compatibility between manufacturers of 7.62x39 AR components, so you are really forced to stick with one particular subset of parts. That being said, there are lots of folks who have the rifles designed to feed from modified AR mags and have not had any issues since the basic design constraints were nailed down

They are extremely similar rounds in terms of ballistics, the only difference is that .300 BLK has a much wider array of bullet types and is considerably more expensive than x39, but a .300 BLK gun will run out of the box or off the work bench if you have built one from multiple vendors. A x39 gun might take some tuning.

It really depends what you want to do with it.

2. Optics

I run a Vortex Strikefire red dot on my AR, it is effectively a clone of the Aimpoint Comp M2. I like it and it does what I need it to.

My own experience with prismatic scopes is very limited, I know nothing about the Primary Arms scope other than people like it because it is an inexpensive equivalent to an ACOG. I have shot a really awful prismatic scope and hated it, but that was just due to that optic and it's horrible eye relief. I personally know a number of people who run ACOGs; a former cop, a farmer, and a Marine. All of them rave about them. The only objection any of them have is the cost, but all have said they are worth it.

I've looked into the Vortex Strike Eagle, all the reviews I have read say that it is a very good entry level, variable magnification scope. By all accounts, more expensive Vortex Viper PST 1-4 is a better option in terms of build quality and features.

[www.vortexoptics.com]

I am seriously looking into getting one for my AK74 at some point, they seem to be a really good value for the money, and I like Vortex as a company. Their products run the gambit from inexpensive to pricey, all seems to be of good quality, perhaps better than Primary Arms. Plus they have a lifetime warranty which they stand behind by all accounts.

3. AR stocks.

This is a subject that I don't give much thought to as I haven't found a stock that would do anything to justify the price compared to a basic collapsible M4 stock.

That being said, a good friend of mine runs a Mission First stock on his AR, it is a nice and lightweight stock and has felt very comfy every time I have handled it. Light weight seems to be the main addition over some of the Magpul stocks. That being said, everyone who runs a Magpul CTR likes them.

Chum:

grinning smiley

That is gawgeous.

Resident Emerson Fanboi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2016 09:39PM by Bugout Bill.
December 06, 2016 01:05PM
Bill- thanks for the info, do you run steel cases ammo in your rifles?

Chum- holy cow that is sweet. Should be a great face off between the Cz and PPQ. Are you planning on running it with a can at some point?
December 06, 2016 06:52PM
Yes, definitely plan on getting a can.

Chumgeyser on Youtube
December 06, 2016 08:19PM
Which one?
December 07, 2016 01:38AM
chad234
Which one?

I've only started researching suppressors. I'm going to wait a bit and see if Trump and the Republicans take the tax stamp off of suppressors, which is looking fairly likely since Trump owes the NRA big, and the NRA is big on suppressors. If this happens I think we will see a ton of new suppressors pop up in the market quickly.

Chumgeyser on Youtube
December 07, 2016 10:14PM
The range I shoot st had a big selection of NFA weapons and they said they are very optimistic on the passage of the hearing protection act. I won't get into politics further than that ...smiling smiley
December 08, 2016 02:40AM
Chum and Chad: I hope the HPA passes and I hope that it proves to be a stepping stone for further expansion of Second Amendment Rights.

Chad: Yes, I do shoot steel case heavily if the range allows it. There is really no reason not to use it if you can.

Resident Emerson Fanboi

December 08, 2016 05:36AM
National carry reciprocity is high on the NRA agenda too. For me that is more important than the HPA. At least at the moment, as I travel a lot for work.
December 08, 2016 11:02AM
Well guess what I did? Despite being a lefty rifle shooter, and having a mind numbing hate for it from my terrible experiences with the rifle in the military. I bought an AR.
Yep a Smith and Wesson M&P Sport 2. The funny thing is I've only taken it to the range once and I noticed several things.
One, with the ammo I use it doesn't smack me in the face with the ejecting cases, even without the case deflectors that people sell for lefty shooters.
Two, almost all of the training I got from the Air Force kicked in and shooting the rifle was second nature.
Three, now that I've shot a rifle that isn't a worn out poorly maintained crap it shoots very well for me.
Four, with irons I was impressed with my grouping even at the limited distance I was able to shoot at the range.
Five, I like the rifle....

So dang it now after decades of hating on the AR/M-16 I find out I actually like it, when it is properly maintained and not worn out garbage.

Plus with my ever increasing joint and arthritis issues I still can reasonably handle the rifle in a fight.
Considering I am on Tramadol currently, and thats because I told the doctor I will not take anything stronger, for my all the joints in my arms and knees. I wasn't when I shot the rifle, so even at my current worst I can handle it.

Maybe Stoner and his team were really on to something here....
December 08, 2016 06:36PM
TerriLiGunn
I bought an AR.
Yep a Smith and Wesson M&P Sport 2.

I have been looking to get a new semi-auto rifle and/or pistol caliber carbine. Of everything I looked at (which was a metric shitton of rifles and carbines) the S&W M&P Sport 2 looked like easily the best buy. Considering the price and quality, I don't think anything else could give you more for your dollar. Value wise I think this is up there with a Ruger 10/22 and a Mossberg Pump Action.

Congratz Terri.

edit to add: Does it gas you in the face much?

Chumgeyser on Youtube

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2016 06:36PM by Chum.