Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UK Knife Bans, Collects Kitchen Knives And A Spoon In Dangerous Weapon Confiscation

Posted by jasonstone20 
UK Knife Bans, Collects Kitchen Knives And A Spoon In Dangerous Weapon Confiscation
May 16, 2019 01:33PM

"Gotta love living in 2019 baby, (63rc too soft on a production knife)"
--Shawn Houston

"I am still discussing issues of steels and performance at this stage."
--Cliff Stamp

"Cause geometry cuts, .....steel determines the level and the duration"
--Roman Landes

"But in general, I'm all about high performance, Ergos, safety. That's why I've been accused of 'designing in the dark' "
--Sal Glesser
What a pathetic country they have become.
It’s almost too ridiculous to even make a parody of. Like it’s so far from rationality already that I can’t even find a way to satirize it.
When it comes to knife laws, I think the Brits are "daft". The nuns running the whore house. Really a shame because there are quite a few very knowledgeable knife afi's in the UK. I'm part of a British knife called "Edge Matters" . Very good group.

sal
Re: UK Knife Bans, Collects Kitchen Knives And A Spoon In Dangerous Weapon Confiscation
June 27, 2019 11:22AM
Waiting for AOC or some other progressive whack job to start demanding we do the same thing in the states.

Chumgeyser on Youtube
E-nep throwing Brotherhood. Charter Member
Before they could get of knives in the USA, they would have to gain ground on guns first. The progress of which has stalled.
I feel quite confident that I could make a viable legal case for giving refugee/asylum status to UK subjects. Not a joke, I really mean it.

It’s not quite as bad as Venezuela, obviously, but it’s still bad enough in terms of state abuse of the population that I honestly think I could present a strong legal argument if someone gave me a couple weeks to work on it.
Re: UK Knife Bans, Collects Kitchen Knives And A Spoon In Dangerous Weapon Confiscation
June 29, 2019 08:41AM
Ryan,
Well, the UK is investigating and arresting people who make joke comments on social media, so I don't think you are too far off in that assessment.

Old Spice,
Now if we can start getting some of the firearms laws repealed.

--Shawn Houston

--Cliff Stamp

--Roman Landes

"But in general, I'm all about high performance, Ergos, safety. That's why I've been accused of 'designing in the dark' "
--Sal Glesser
September 25, 2019 10:23AM
The Church of England asks the UK Government to ban pointed kitchen knives, and one politician asks for GPS tracking in all knives

--Shawn Houston

--Cliff Stamp

--Roman Landes

--Sal Glesser
September 26, 2019 07:41PM
[www.kentonline.co.uk]
[www.telegraph.co.uk]

--Shawn Houston

--Cliff Stamp

--Roman Landes

--Sal Glesser
September 28, 2019 10:33AM
jasonstone20
[www.kentonline.co.uk]
[www.telegraph.co.uk]

It doesn't seem to occur to these people that there could be a big difference between asking cooks how often they use the points on their big chef's knives and finding out if they actually report no difficulties after living a few months with the points of their knives rounded off.
September 28, 2019 06:41PM
Peterl,
I don't think they are much on thinking, more like telling others what to do. I am just someone who cooks at home, and I use the point of a knife a lot, and I don't even eat meat.

--Shawn Houston

--Cliff Stamp

--Roman Landes

--Sal Glesser
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login