Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Spyderco Forum Poll: Semi-Finished Spyderco Blades

Posted by jasonstone20 
Spyderco Forum Poll: Semi-Finished Spyderco Blades
December 04, 2019 04:00PM
Spyderco Forum Poll

I think this would be a great idea. I remember blades for some companies being sold dull, you had to put your own edges on them. I don't think this is a bad practice, and since Spyderco doesn't offer replacement blades, it would be a great option if your blade breaks, is worn out, or you want to try a different steel.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Gotta love living in 2019 baby, (63rc too soft on a production knife)" -- Shawn Houston
"But can it cut a bamboo skewer?" -- Kyley Harris
"I am still discussing issues of steels and performance at this stage." -- Cliff Stamp
"Cause geometry cuts, .....steel determines the level and the duration" -- Roman Landes
"But in general, I'm all about high performance, Ergos, safety. That's why I've been accused of 'designing in the dark' " -- Sal Glesser
"Life is GOOD", -- Stefan_Wolf, May His Memory Be A Blessing
WordPress YouTube Facebook Patreon Locals
me2
Re: Spyderco Forum Poll: Semi-Finished Spyderco Blades
July 13, 2020 03:16PM
PLEASE START SELLING THESE. I asked about it years ago. I couldn't find the thread on Spydercos forum. I'd jump at a manufacturer that would sell a knife for like $15 cheaper with no edge, just a primary grind to a very small flat. I have to rebevel 90% of my knives any way. At least this way it's all my mess and I dont have to fix the edge from the newbie in the sharpening department.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login