Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cKc Slipjoint vs Opinel #8

Posted by Chum 
Re: cKc Slipjoint vs Opinel #8
April 13, 2017 03:39AM
Thanks for the color guys. I'm curious to do some experimenting now.

-Nate
cKc
April 14, 2017 03:40AM
Chum, Waste? turn those peelings into deep fry with bacon cheese and sourcream.. That isn't peeling, thats 2 meals in one grinning smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------
[data.gearbastion.com]
KnivesAndStuff (YoutTube)
April 14, 2017 08:18AM
cKc
Chum, Waste? turn those peelings into deep fry with bacon cheese and sourcream.. That isn't peeling, thats 2 meals in one grinning smiley

You are an evil man Kyley... I'm trying to lose the weight spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Chumgeyser on Youtube
E-nep throwing Brotherhood. Charter Member
April 18, 2017 07:16PM
Love seeing this knife I once had getting​ around and used. I was just mentioning to Jeremy on Instagram the other day how I miss it after seeing his.
May 18, 2017 05:41PM
This is going to be great. Makes me want to go find my #8 and carry it

www.theflatearthsociety.org

BIGFOOT FINDS YOU, YOU DON'T FIND BIGFOOT!

IT IS THE E-NEP THROWING BROTHERHOOD
May 18, 2017 08:55PM
Mark a

Chumgeyser on Youtube
May 18, 2017 09:00PM
I am learning to really like both of these knives, despite them not being one hand openable.

What drives me crazy is carrying them. I just dump them into one of my pockets, and I had every pocket accounted for!!! These knives have thrown off my delicate Ph carry balance.

I've actually considered sending them into someone who could put pocket clips on them. I haven't done it because it seems a little wrong to alter these knives... especially the ckc.

For awhile I was carrying the Opinel in my left pocket with my wallet, and I put a nylon, Leatherman, multitool case on my belt, and put the cKc into that. That was just more hassle than it was worth, and the Leatherman case was digging into my fat.

Chumgeyser on Youtube
May 19, 2017 04:01AM
Chum
Mark a

Between a new baby, work and life I haven't had much time for hobbies. Now the baby is just over a year and Is fending For herself I have a bit more free time.

www.theflatearthsociety.org

BIGFOOT FINDS YOU, YOU DON'T FIND BIGFOOT!

IT IS THE E-NEP THROWING BROTHERHOOD
May 19, 2017 04:52AM
By fending for herself, Mark means she has started her year of solo survival in the Canadian wilderness (usually undertaken between 12 and 16 months of age, depending on weather), where you either come back capable of wrestling a Sasquatch into submission or you fail and are banished to the weak southern zone known as the United States.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Always in search of a good choppa'
May 23, 2017 04:27AM
chum- belt sheath?
May 23, 2017 04:28AM
Welcome back Mark- we missed you. Congrats on the new addition. Hope she passes the Wilderness solo challenge.

chum- belt sheath?
June 18, 2017 07:28PM
chad234
chum- belt sheath?

Maybe I could have one made. I had tried the Leatherman belt sheath for the cKc, but that was a little uncomfortable. Maybe a horizontal sheath instead of a vertical one, would be more comfortable.

Chumgeyser on Youtube
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login