Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Advanced Abrasives Corporation

Posted by jasonstone20 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Advanced Abrasives Corporation
October 29, 2015 05:16PM
This appeared to be an interesting source of abrasives, has anyone done business or has first or second hand knowledge of the company and it's products?

[www.advancedabrasives.com]

"I am still discussing issues of steels and performance at this stage." -- Cliff Stamp, May his memory be a blessing
"Life is GOOD", -- Stefan_Wolf, May His Memory Be A Blessing
WordPress YouTube Facebook Patreon Locals Instagram Twitter
Re: Advanced Abrasives Corporation
October 30, 2015 01:49AM
Jason, it is likely if you contacted them, made a bit of an introduction, you could get some samples for a passaround.
October 30, 2015 04:23AM
Cliff,
I sent a email yesterday to inquire about products for knife sharpening, I will ask them about samples for a pass around when I talk to them, that is a good suggestion.

"I am still discussing issues of steels and performance at this stage." -- Cliff Stamp, May his memory be a blessing
October 31, 2015 01:28PM
Jason,

I was referred to a well known vendor when stating my interest in knife sharpening for the cbn sprays. I sent in another inquiry with a different interest(optics finishing) and got a quote. There was a significant price difference between the vendor and AA. A lot more. Not related to sample requests but something you might want to know if you're buying.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2015 01:31PM by nattypringles.
November 01, 2015 02:22AM
NP-
Yes, Ken Schwartz called me, I forgot that (if I recall correctly) he is now their west coast representative.